- Comprehensive Functional Analysis/Assessment
of challenging behaviors while looking at the person
in a variety of environments.
- In-home parent training/consultation to improve parent’s skills in dealing with the child’s behaviors
and to make environmental changes to promote behavior change.
- Multi-element and positive behavior treatment
plans that are data-based to address and/or modify challenging behaviors.
- In-home intermediate/intensive behavior where a trained support staff works directly with the child at the family home.
- In-home early intervention service where a trained support staff works directly with the child at the family home.
- Pivotal Response Training (PRT)
- Adaptive Skills Training (AST)
- Parent Education Class